Description of Essiac Herbal Tea Powder Original Rene Caisse Formula, 1.5 oz, Essiac International
Essiac Powder - Original Essiac Herbal Tea Formula From Rene M. Caisse.
- World Renowned Since 1922.
- Immune Support System.
- Traditional Herbal Medicine.
- Premium Quality Herbs.
- Natural - Safe - Effective.
- Made only in Canada and exported worldwide.
- GMP Compliance.
Serving Size: 2-4 fl oz (60 - 120 ml)
Serving Per Container: 9 - 18
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Vitamin A 110 IU 2%
Vitamin C 1 mg 2%
Proprietary Blend: 2 g
Burdock Powdered (root), Sheep Sorrel Powdered (leaves), Slippery Elm Powdered (bark), Indian Rhubarb Powdered (root).
Powder Preparation Instructions
The instructions for preparing the ESSIAC Powder is easy to follow.
8 qt. stainless steel pot (similar to size of spaghetti pot), glass or plastic
2. 2 jars with tight lids (enough to hold 2 1/2 quarts
- 88 oz of water into pot (preferred bottled, filtered or distilled)
- Add 1 Box of ESSIAC
- Put lid on pot
1.Put the pot on the stove and bring the ESSIAC to a gentle rolling boil (stay with it during this process as it could over flow) then turn down the heat and let simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Take pot off stove and let stand covered for 4 hours.
3. Put pot back on the stove and bring to a gentle rolling boil then turn down the heat and let simmer for 5 minutes.
You are now finished with the preparation. Let ESSIAC cool down. Sterilize the jars and lids with hot water. Pour everything from pot into jars, put lids on the jars and place in refrigerator for 12 to 16 hours. ESSIAC is ready for use the next day. Directions for usage in the container are for preventative use.
Daily Usage (for Essiac Tea Powder)
for twelve consecutive weeks.
2 oz. 60 ml every 12 hrs.
2 oz. 90 ml every 8 hrs.
2 oz. 60 ml every 8 hrs. (1st Wk.)
3 oz. 90 ml every 8 hrs. (Next 11)
3 oz. 90 ml every 8 hrs. (1st Wk.)
4 oz.120 ml every 8 hrs. (Next 11)
1 oz. 30 ml every 12 hrs. for daily well-being
1) No Food or Drink (except water) 1 Hour Before or After Taking ESSIAC.
2) Not to be taken by pregnant women, nursing mothers or infants.
There will be a sediment in the bottom of the jar when you go to use it. There are 3 things to do with the sediment:
The sediment can be shaken lightly and drank with the ESSIAC.
2. The sediment, when separated from the ESSIAC can be applied topically like a poultice to that area of the body for skin problems or skin conditions, twice daily.
3. If the above two do not apply, then the sediment can be left in the jar to reinforce the strength of ESSIAC.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.