Description of Enfamil Gentlease Infant Formula Milk-Based Powder with Iron, 46.6 oz
Enfamil Gentlease Infant Formula
- Milk-Based Powder with Iron.
- For Newborns & Infants 0-12 months.
- For Fussiness & Gas.
- Two resealable 23.3 oz powder bags.
- Makes 339 fl. oz.
- #1 Pediatrician Recommended Formula.
- Triple Health Guard: Helps Support Growth, Brain & Eye, Immune System.
- Partially Broken Down Proteins.
- 2 - 23.3 OZ (661 g) Powder Pouches, NET WT. 46.6 OZ (1.32 kg).
Enfamil Gentlease Infant Formula Combo Pack has Triple Health Guard which helps support growth, brain and eye, and immune system. The makers of Enfamil infant formulas have provided excellent nutrition for babies for over 100 years...and one thing hasn't changed: breast milk has always been the gold standard by which we design our formulas. Enfamil Gentlease is no exception. Choosing Enfamil Gentlease comes with the peace of mind in knowing that your baby is getting a formula that is designed to ease fussiness and gas, yet is patterned after breast milk.*
*A source of arachidonic acid (ARA).
**A source of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
- Eases fussiness and gas with reduced lactose (about 1/5 the lactose of a full lactose, routine, milk-based formula) and broken-down proteins.
- Has DHA and ARA, nutrients that help promote brain, eye, and immune system development.
- Developed by Mead Johnson, a leading provider of science-based pediatric nutrition products for over 100 years.
Corn syrup solids, partially hydrolyzed nonfat milk and whey protein concentrate solids (soy), vegetable oil (palm olein, soy, coconut, and high oleic sunflower oils), and less than 2%: mortierella alpina oil*, crypthecodinum cohnii oil**, vitamin A palmitate, vitamin D D3, vitamin E acetate, vitamin K1, thiamin hydrochloride, riboflavin, vitamin B6, hydrochloride, vitamin B12, niacinamide, folic acid, calcium pantothenate, biotin, ascorbic acid, choline chloride, inositol, calcium carbonate, calcium phosphate, magnesium phosphate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, cupric sulfate, sodium selenite, sodium citrate, potassium chloride, taurine, and l-carnitine.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.