Description of Ear Ringing Remedy Ear Drops, 10 ml, Similasan
Similasan Ear Ringing Relief
- Ease the Annoyance of Ringing Ears.
- Contains Extract of: Quinine, Mustard Seed.
Those who suffer from ringing ears understand the frustration of those constant noises. Similasan's new Ear Ringing Remedy uses eight uniquely formulated natural active ingredients to temporarily relieve noises in the ears such as ringing, buzzing, roaring, humming, pounding, and more. Similasan of Switzerland works differently, using natural botanical extracts that stimulate the body's natural defenses and target the root cause, so you can feel better without harsh chemicals. Go ahead, use as often as needed.
- No harsh chemicals.
- Preservative free.
- No known drug interactions or contraindications.
- Use as often as needed.
- Dairy free, gluten free, and nut free.
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this product temporarily relieve minor symptoms associated with ear discomfort due to:
Ear Ringing Remedy Ear Drops Ingredients:
Active Ingredients - Purpose:
Arnica 15X - buzzing
Cinchona 12X - ringing, humming
Eriodictyon californicum 12X - ear discomfort, dizziness
Hepar 12X - pulsations/pounding, buzzing
Lachesis 15X - throbbing, tinkling, roaring, cracking, buzzing, rolling, whizzing, resounding noise in ears
Lycopodium 12X - ringing, tinkling, buzzing, roaring, humming, whizzing in the ears
Silicea 15X - tinkling, clucking, roaring, singing, noises in ear
Thiosinaminum 15X - ringing, chirping
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
Inactive Ingredients: Vegetable glycerin, purified water.
FOR USE IN THE EAR ONLY.
Eye drop instructions:
- Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle.
- Twist cap off bottle.
- Tilt head sideways.
- DON'T squeeze bottle, squeeze plastic tip to release 3 to 5 drops into ear (Tip of applicator should not enter ear canal).
- Keep drops in ear for 3 to 5 minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in ear. Any excess drops can be wiped away from outer ear.
- Use up to 4 times daily for no more than 48 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age consult a doctor.
- Do not use in the eyes.
- According to homeopathic principles, symptoms may temporarily worsen before improving (Initial exacerbation of symptoms)
- If pregnant, trying to get pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- symptoms persist for more than 48 hours
- there is discharge from the ear
- there is a fever of 102F or greater
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- ear drainage or discharge
- pain, irritation, or rash in the ear
- had ear surgery
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.