Description of Dr. Formulated Whole Food Magnesium Powder, Orange, 7 oz (197.4 g), Garden of Life
Garden of Life Dr. Formulated Whole Food Magnesium Powder
- Anti-Stress + Calm + Regularity.
- Whole Food Dietary Supplement.
- Made Using Organic Brown Rice Protein Magnesium Chelate.
- 350 mg Magnesium.
- Contains Live Probiotics - 1 Billion CFU.
- Non-GMO Project Verified, Vegan Certified, NSF Gluten Free Certified, Sugar Free, Star K Kosher.
- Fizzy Drink Before Bedtime.
Dr. Formulated Whole Food Magnesium Benefits:
- Supports relaxation and restores optimal magnesium levels while providing a better night's sleep.
- Well tolerated - no gastric side effects.
- Contains the probiotics Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus bulgaricus and Lactobacillus acidophilus - 1 billion CFU - to support healthy digestion, utilization and regularity.
Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (4.9 g)
Servings Per Container: Approximately 40
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Total Fat 0 g 0%*
Sodium 120 mg 5%
Total Carbohydrate 2 g 1%*
Total Sugars 0 g **
Includes 0 g Added Sugars 0%*
Magnesium^ 350 mg 85%
Dr. Formulated Probiotic Blend 3.5 mg **
[Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus acidophilus] 1 Billion CFU
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
Ingredients: Ionic magnesium fizz blend (Non-GMO citric acid, magnesium carbonate and sodium bicarbonate), organic brown rice protein magnesium chelate, organic orange creme flavor, organic stevia extract (leaf), lactobacillus plantarum, lactobacillus bulgaricus, lactobacillus acidophilus.
^Made with a proprietary blend of ionic magnesium and whole food organic brown rice protein chelated magnesium.
Add 8 ounces of room temperature water to 1 teaspoon of powder. Let fizz, stir well and enjoy.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.