Description of Culturelle Digestive Health Probiotic Chewables, Orange, 24 Tablets, i-Health, Inc.
Culturelle Digestive Health Probiotic Chewable
- With the #1 Clinically Studied Probiotic.
- Probiotic Supplement with Naturally Sourced Lactobacillus GG.
- Orange - Natural & Artificial Flavors.
- Restores the Natural Balance of Good Bacteria in Your Digestive Tract.
- Helps Your Digestive System Work Better.
- Helps Reduce Digestive Upset.
- Helps with Occasional Diarrhea.
- Helps with Gas & Bloating.
- Plus Supports Your Immune System.
- Contains 24 Once Daily Tablets ~ 10 Billion Active Cultures.
World's Most #1 Researched Probiotic
When the natural balance of good and non-beneficial bacteria in your intestinal tract is disturbed, your digestive health is open to a host of potential concerns. Culturelle® with probiotic Lactobacillus GG, the most clinically studied probiotic, and Inulin a prebiotic, naturally replaces the non-beneficial bacteria, returning healthy balance to your intestinal tract.
Take Culturelle Chewables Daily to:
- Help Boost Digestion & Overall Digestive Health
- Help Reduce the Likelihood of Gas & Bloating
- Help Support the Immune System & General Well-Being
- Help Minimize Travel Associated Stomach & Digestive Issues
Culturelle is safe for everyday, long-term use.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Amount per Serving
Calories Total 5
Sodium 10 mg< 1
Total Carbohydrate 1 g < 1
Sugars 0 g
Vitamin C 10 mg 15
Lactobacillus GG 10 Billion Cells
Inulin Chicory Root Extract 200 mg
Other Ingredients: Xylitol, Mannitol (Corn or Wheat), Glyceryl Behenate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sucrose, Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate, Sodium Ascorbate, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavor
Suggested use for adults and children 4 years of age and older: As a dietary supplement, chew 1 tablet per day to support digestive and immune health. Continued daily use is suggested. If experiencing digestive upset, 2 tablets daily are recommended until discomfort subsides. When traveling, chew 2 tablets daily throughout the trip. Best results if started 2 to 3 days prior to travel. Consult your medical professional for more information.
Storage instructions: Store Culturelle in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.