Description of ColdCalm For Children 6 Months+ (Cold Calm), 30 Liquid Doses, Boiron
Boiron ColdCalm Liquid Doses
- For Babies and Children 6 Months and Up.
- Hoarseness. Red, Dry and Sore Throat.
- Convenient, Single Oral Liquid Doses.
- No Known Drug Interactions.
- Melts Under Your Tongue.
- Help Your Body the Natural Way.
Temporarily relieves cold symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, and nasal congestion.
Active ingredients -- Purpose:
Allium cepa 3C HPUS Relieves sneezing and runny nose
Apis mellifica 15C HPUS Relieves nasal congestion
Eupatorium perfoliatum 3C HPUS Relieves aches associated with colds
Gelsemium sempervirens 6C HPUS Relieves headaches associated with colds
Kali bichromicum 6C HPUS Relieves nasal discharge
Nux vomica 3C HPUS Relieves sneezing attacks
Phytolacca decandra 6C HPUS Relieves mild fever
Pulsatilla 6C HPUS Relieves colds with a loss of taste and smell
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Inactive ingredients: purified water.
Children 6 months of age and older: Snap off one single-use dose. Twist to open. Squeeze entire contents into mouth. Administer one liquid unit-dose at the onset of symptoms, 3 to 6 times a day. Reduce with improvement. Keep the remaining unit-doses in the aluminum pouch.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 6 months of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if sore throat, vomiting, skin rash, diarrhea, difficulty breathing or fever above 100¡ã F (38¡ãC) develops, or if symptoms persist for more than 2 days or worsen.
- After administering, discard single-unit container. Do not reuse.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps, inner foil pouch, and single-use container are not intact.
- Before opening the foil pack: No specific storage conditions.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.