Description of Clove Bud Essential Oil, Boxed, 0.5 oz, Aura Cacia
Aura Cacia Clove Bud Essential Oil
- Botanical Name: Syzygium aromaticum
- Ingredients: Syzygium aromaticum (clove) bud oil
- Directions: Dilute properly.
- Origin: Indonesia
- Processing Notes: Essential oil is obtained by water distillation of the buds.
The sweet, spicy aroma of clove is familiar and comforting. Its scent evokes a calm energy that can motivate action. Diffuse it with sweet orange for an uplifting mood.
- Color: Pale yellow to amber brown
- Viscosity: Mobile
- Top Note: Fruity-fresh, acetic
- Middle Note: Typical of eugenol clove note supported and sweetened by the elemnts of the top-note
- Dry Note: Lingering, dry, sweet-spicy
- Aromatherapy Actions: Warm, sense-enhancing
- Safety Data: Mildly toxic by skin contact. Avoid during pregnancy.
- Regulatory Status: GRAS 182.20
Suggested Uses: Creativity blend: 5 drops clove bud, 3 drops bergamot, 2 drops nutmeg in a lamp ring diffuser. Motivator: 4 drops clove bud, 4 drops lemon, 2 drops frankincense in a lamp ring diffuser.
Warning: Clove oil is highly irritating.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.