Description of Tea Tree Essential Oil, Boxed, 0.5 oz, Aura Cacia
Aura Cacia Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
- Ingredients: Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil
- Directions: Dilute properly.
- Possessing an intense, medicinal aroma, tea tree can be used by the drop directly on the skin to cleanse and purify.
- Color: Clear, colorless to pale yellow
- Viscosity: Mobile
- Top Note: Strong, powerful camphoraceous-cineolic, oily aroma
- Middle Note: Diffusive, mace-like
- Dry Note: Less tenacious, dry mace-like notes
- Aromatherapy Actions: Purifying, uplifting, cleansing
- Safety Data: Non-toxic, non-irritant, non-sensitizing. Possible sensitization in some individuals.
- Regulatory Status: ASP 2844
- Origin: Australia
- Processing Notes: Essential oil is obtained by steam distillation of the leaves and branch tips.
Sourcing Notes: Sourced from the far north coast of New South Wales, Australia, Aura Cacia's tea tree oil is as "green" as can be. Our grower focuses on soil nutrition management in order to enhance the tea tree oil production. Although at a premium price, organic materials rather than synthetic nutrition sources have been given a priority. The intention has been to ensure that soil carbon levels are maintained rather than depleted, as is often the case.
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Dilute properly; skin irritant.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.