Description of Clear Sinus & Ear, 60 Capsules, Clear Products
Clear Sinus & Ear
- Natural Herbal Relief Formula.
- All Natural Sinus & Ear Relief.
Clear Sinus and Ear contains a unique proprietary blend of Chinese herbs formulated to work in combination with active homeopathic ingredients to provide safe and effective relief from symptoms due to: Allergies, Hay Fever, Sinus Congestion, Colds & Flu, Flying, High Altitudes, Scuba Diving, and Swimming.
* Allergies, Sinusitis and Rhinitis
* Nasal Disharge
* Stuffy Nose
* Loss of Smell
* Ear Infections
* Swimmer's Ear
* Ear Wax
* Helpful for the temporary relief of nasal congestion, ear discomfort, inflammation, itching, tenderness, and swimmer's ear.
* Safe for children at 1/2 the adult dosage.
* Easy-to-swallow capsules.
* Safe for individuals with heart problems; does not increase heart rate.
* Will not cause drowsiness.
* Free of sugar, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products and preservatives.
* Excellent for air flight or scuba diving; helps reduce swelling and pressure inside the Eustachian tube
during ascent and descent.
* Excellent for driving and climbing in high altitudes; helps relieve annoying sinus pressure and ear popping.
* Proven results with no side effects.
Active Homeopathic Ingredients: Pulsatilla 3x, Euphorbium 6x, Hepar Sulphuricum 3x, Calcarea Carbonica 3x.
Other Ingredients: (Herbal Extracts) Peuraria Root, Angelica Root, Peony Root, Magnolia Flower, Platycocon Root, Coix Seed, Ginger Root, Perilla Leaf, Siler Root, Scutelaria Root, Cinnamon Bark, Licorice Root.
Take 1-2 capsules 3 times per day as needed or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Take with food if mild stomach discomfort occurs. Do not exceed 12 capsules in a 24-hour period.
Cautions: Clear Sinus & Ear is contraindicated during pregnancy and nursing. practitioner to rule out structural or functional abnormalities.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.