Description of Carmex Soothing Lip Balm SPF15, Cherry Flavor, 0.35 oz Tube
Carmex Everyday Lip Balm - Cherry Tube
- Hydrating Non-Waxy.
- Broad Spectrum SPF 15 SunScreen.
- Water Resistant (80 minutes).
- Convenient Tube.
Carmex Lip Care
The healing formulas that put our name on everyone's lips, from hardworking Carmex lip balms to sleek tinted glosses.
The just-right combination of effective lip care and cherry flavor. This soothing version of our classic Carmex formula eases over tender, cracked lips, so you feel instant relief. Best part: it also has broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sun protection, plus the squeezable tube allows users to control exactly how much of the glossy, smooth formula they apply.
- A formula with menthol and camphor provides cooling pain relief.
- Our glide-on balm includes cocoa butter for smooth, velvety feel plus a touch of mineral oil to improve spreadability and help soften and hydrate skin.
- Your skin's lipid bilayer is made up of two layers of fatty acids; its job is to help keep moisture in the skin. Our Cherry Tube includes lanolin, which replicates the way the lipid bilayer in your skin retains moisture.
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Active Ingredients ...... Purpose
Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (Avobenzone) 2.5% ...... Sunscreen
Ethylhexyl Salicylate (Octisalate) 3.0% ...... Sunscreen
Homosalate 5.0% ...... Sunscreen
Octocrylene 4.0% ...... Sunscreen
petrolatum, lanolin, flavor, beeswax, cetyl esters, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, camphor, menthol, phenol
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.