Description of Hydrating Soothing Body Cream - Eucalyptus & Peppermint, 6 oz, The Seaweed Bath Co.
Seaweed Bath Co. Hydrating Soothing Body Cream - Eucalyptus & Peppermint
Our deeply penetrating and smoothing Body Cream is rich and moisturizing, absorbs easily and helps to replenish skin all day long.
- Organic, sustainably-harvested bladderwrack seaweed with 65+ vitamins and minerals detoxifies, hydrates and replenishes skin.
- Hyaluronic acid locks in moisture while strengthening the skin's natural barrier.
- Shea butter and aloe vera hydrate and soften skin.
- Argan oil, rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, naturally comforts dry, troubled skin.
- Leaping Bunny Certified, Vegan, Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Paraben Free.
- Use daily for optimal hydration.
- Best for those who want a deeply moisturizing and instantly absorbing body cream.
Aqua (Water) with Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwrack Seaweed) and Chlorella Vulgaris Extracts, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil, Peppermint Terpenes, Triethyl Citrate, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Carbomer, Sodium Phytate, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Allantoin, Potassium Sorbate, Tromethamine, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5). *Certified organic
Use daily for optimal hydration. Apply liberally to skin as often as needed.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.