Description of Blood Circulation Herbal Tea, 20 Tea Bags, Bravo Tea
Bravo Tea Blood Circulation Herbal Tea
- Promotes Healthy Blood Circulation Function.
- 100% Natural.
- Herbal Supplement.
- Naturally Caffeine Free.
- Gluten Free.
- Non-GMO Project Verified.
- No Artificial Flavoring.
- No Preservatives.
Healthy circulation is the foundation of overall health. Combining several precious herbs into a delicious daily tea, this traditional blend helps maintain a healthy cardiovascular system and supports blood circulation function.
Time Tested Benefits: Bravo Teas are based on the wisdom of Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine, a natural holistic system that has been practiced for over 4,000 years, cultivating health and wellness.
Bravo Tea Guarantee: Only premium, top quality herbs go into our teas. We use wild grown, hand crafted herbs whenever possible to ensure that you get the best mother nature can offer.
Jasmine Infused Flavor: The natural flavors of the precious herbs in each of our teas are delicately woven with the smooth and refreshing taste of jasmine flowers to create a deliciously balanced brew every time you enjoy a cup of Bravo Tea.
Serving Size: 1 to 2 Tea Bags
Amount Per Tea Bag
Proprietary Blend 1.5 g
Safflower, White Peony Root, Salvia Root, Szechuan Lovage Rhizome, Stevia Leaf, Jasmine Flower
How to get the most out of each bag of Bravo Tea:
- To achieve best results, start your regimen with at least 3 to 5 tea bags daily for 1 to 2 weeks. After that, you may lower the daily dosage for everyday maintenance.
- Proper Brewing will ensure that you get all the benefits this tea can offer.
- Steep 1 or 2 teabags in hot water for 5 to 8 minutes for hot tea.
- Use more tea bags for a stronger tea. Tea bags can be reused until the water runs clear.
- Steep in hot water and refrigerate or add ice for iced tea.
- Squeeze the tea bag gently into the cup to release more beneficial ingredients.
- Sweeten with your favorite sweetener is desired.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.