Description of Bar Soap - Tea Tree & Cedarwood with Activated Charcoal, 4.5 oz, Siliski Soaps
Siliski Soaps Bar Soap - Tea Tree & Cedarwood with Activated Charcoal
Siliski Soap is REAL soap, a pure soap made with sustainable ingredients from responsible sources. Unlike harsh sulfate-based products, our Tea tree and cedarwood soap cleans without stripping skin of moisture and instead leaves it smooth and soft. It cleans gently but thoroughly, lathers beautifully, and feels luxurious on your skin.
All of our bars are perfect for anyone with sensitive skin, environmental worries, or who just wants a bar of real soap. You will find no fillers, detergents, or synthetic ingredients here. Real soap doesn't disrupt the outer protective barrier of the skin. Keeping this barrier intact helps retain moisture, making skin feel soft and smooth after every bath.
What does it smell like?
Tea Tree has a fresh, camphorous scent while cedarwood has a warm, woodsy aroma.
- All ingredients are sourced from naturally occurring, sustainable sources.
- Infused with natural essential oils for subtle, allergen-free fragrance.
- 100% palm oil free, cruelty-free, and nontoxic.
- Entire range is free of sulfates and detergents.
- Our packaging is 100% recyclable and environmentally friendly.
- Zero genetically-modified ingredients or derivatives.
- Carefully handmade in small batches for quality control.
Saponified Oils of Olive, Coconut, Shea, Castor, Water, Essential Oils, Activated Charcoal, Sodium Lactate.
How to Use:
Wet hands and bar. Lather suds and then rinse off. Store on a soap dish and let completely dry to extend shelf life.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.