Description of Primal Defense Kids Powder, 76.8 g, Garden of Life
Garden of Life Primal Defense Kids Powder
- Probiotic Formula.
- Natural Banana Flavor.
- Whole Food Dietary Supplement.
Probiotics are living microflora that play a critical role in maintaining good health by supporting normal bowel function and a healthy immune system.
Probiotics maximize the benefits of a healthy diet by supporting normal absorption and assimilation of nutrients in the gut.
Certain probiotic blends help support normal gastrointestinal balance of good and potentially harmful bacteria.
How is Primal Defense Kids different from other probiotic formulas?
- Primal Defense Kids contains a 4 billion live cell count of four species of beneficial probiotic cultures.
- It contains a unique Bifidobacterium blend with the probiotic Saccharomyces boulardii, that supports healthy intestinal epithelium lining integrity, the front line for the body's defense system.
- Its three species of Bifidobacteria: Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium infantis and Bifidobacterium longum, are all found in a healthy child's digestive tract and have all been clinically studied in children, as has Saccharomyces boulardii.
- Primal Defense Kids is made with organic banana so your child will enjoy taking it.
Primal Defense Kids can be used effectively and safely by children aged three years and older.
Serving Size: 1.28 grams (approx. 1/4 tsp)
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving %DV¹ %DV²
Total Carbohydrate 1 g 0% 0%
Inulin 900 mg ** **
Primal Defense Kids Probiotic Blend 280 mg ** **
(4 Billion CFU³)
Saccharomyces boulardii, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium infantis
Organic freeze-dried banana powder 100 mg ** **
* Daily Value (DV) not established.
¹ Daily Value (DV) for adults and children over 4 years of age.
² Daily Value (DV) for children under 4 years of age.
³ CFU count at time of manufacture.
For kids 3 years and older, add 1/4 of a teaspoon to food or beverage once daily. May increase to 1/2 teaspoon if desired.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.