Description of Hubner Liquid Iron Vital F, 500 ml, Naka Herbs & Vitamins Ltd
Naka Herbs Hubner Iron Vital F
- Liquid Supplement for Increased Iron Needs.
- Easy to Open Cap.
- Vegetarian Formula.
- Free of Alcohol, Yeast, Gluten and Lactose.
- No Preservatives.
- 100% Pure.
- Fruit Flavor.
- Produced in Accordance with German Good Manufacturing Practices - German GMP Standards.
Serving Size: 2 tsp (10 ml)
Servings Per Container: 50
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g 0.6%
Sugars 1.7 g
Vitamin C 60 mg 100%
Vitamin B1 0.6 mg 40%
Vitamin B2 0.7 mg 42%
Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) 8.0 mg 40%
Vitamin B6 0.7 mg 35%
Vitamin B12 2.5 mcg 42%
Iron (elemental) (from 89.1 mg ferrous gluconate) 10 mg 56%
Tart cherry juice, apple juice, beet juice concentrate, purified water, extract from rose hip peels (rosa canina), chamomile flower (matricaria chamomilla), lemon balm leaf dry, d-fructose, guar gum, locust bean gum flavor.
Contains no artificial flavors, colors, preservatives, gluten, lactose, alcohol or gelatin.
Shake well before use. Refrigerated after opening.
The total daily dose can be taken at one time or divided in half and taken twice spread throughout the day about 1 hour before meals and without any other supplements or medications. Use the calibrated measuring spoon as provided to obtain an accurate dosage. Do not drink directly from the bottle. Discard any remaining product 4 weeks after opening.
Recommended daily dose:
Note: 10 ml of IronVitalF - 10 mg of iron.
9-13 years 8 mg 9-13 years 8 mg
14-18 years 15 mg 14-18 years 11 mg
19-49 years 18 mg 19 years + 8 mg
50 years + 8 mg
Vegetarians require significantly more iron
Females 14-18 years 26 mg
Females 19-30 years 33 mg
Or as directed by a health care practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- This product must be refrigerated after opening. Failure to do so may result in the bottle bursting which may cause injury.
- Herbs may cause transient adverse effects such as nausea, vomiting, and GI distress.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.