Description of Bar Soap - Emollient Oatmeal, 4.5 oz, Siliski Soaps
Siliski Soaps Bar Soap - Emollient Oatmeal
We created a soap for all of you who find yourselves having to use hand or body lotion after your bath or shower. We began experimenting with our bastille recipe, continuing to use an olive oil base, we found that tripling the amount of kokum and shea butters and doubling the castor oil, gave us a phenomenal result. We created a richer lathering bar that reconditions the skin to leave a soft, moisturized feeling that lasts the whole day. This is the perfect bar reimagined.
- All ingredients are sourced from naturally occurring, sustainable sources.
- Infused with natural essential oils for subtle, allergen-free fragrance.
- 100% palm oil free, cruelty-free, and nontoxic.
- Entire range is free of sulfates and detergents.
- Our packaging is 100% recyclable and environmentally friendly.
- Zero genetically-modified ingredients or derivatives.
- Carefully handmade in small batches for quality control.
Saponified Oils of Olive, Coconut, Kokum, Shea, Castor, Water, Oatmeal, Sodium Lactate.
How to Use:
Wet hands and bar. Lather suds and then rinse off. Store on a soap dish and let completely dry to extend shelf life.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.