Description of Bar Soap - Appalachian Forest, 4.5 oz, Siliski Soaps
Siliski Soaps Bar Soap - Appalachian Forest
Siliski Soap is REAL soap, a pure soap made with sustainable ingredients from responsible sources. Unlike harsh sulfate-based products, our Appalachian Forest soap cleans without stripping skin of moisture and instead leaves it smooth and soft. It cleans gently but thoroughly, lathers beautifully, and feels luxurious on your skin.
All of our bars are perfect for anyone with sensitive skin, environmental worries, or who just wants a bar of real soap. You will find no fillers, detergents, or synthetic ingredients here. Real soap doesn't disrupt the outer protective barrier of the skin. Keeping this barrier intact helps retain moisture, making skin feel soft and smooth after every bath.
What does it smell like?
Appalachian Forest smells exactly like you are walking through a New England forest. Pine, fir, and cedarwood play wonderfully with deeper oakmoss resulting in a wonderfully deep and complex woodsy scent.
- All ingredients are sourced from naturally occurring, sustainable sources.
- Infused with natural essential oils for subtle, allergen-free fragrance.
- 100% palm oil free, cruelty-free, and nontoxic.
- Entire range is free of sulfates and detergents.
- Our packaging is 100% recyclable and environmentally friendly.
- Zero genetically-modified ingredients or derivatives.
- Carefully handmade in small batches for quality control.
Saponified Oils of Olive, Coconut, Shea, Castor, Water, Essential Oils.
How to Use:
Wet hands and bar. Lather suds and then rinse off. Store on a soap dish and let completely dry to extend shelf life.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.