Description of Baby NasaKleen Nasal Aspirator, 1 Kit, Squip Products
Squip Baby NasaKleen Nasal Aspirator
The easy, comfortable, and safe method to rid small noses of excess mucus so that your baby can breathe, eat and sleep better!
Baby NasaKleen is a nasal aspirator used to remove excess mucus from babies' noses. Baby NasaKleen is particularly recommended prior to feeding your baby or before sleeping.
Baby NasaKleen consists of a silicone nozzle, a plastic chamber with a hygiene filter, a tube and mouthpiece. The mucous is aspirated by placing the nozzle slightly inside the baby's nose and gently applying suction through the mouthpiece. Unlike traditional baby bulb syringes or electrical aspirators, Baby NasaKleen gives the parent continuous and complete control of the suction process for maximum safety, comfort and effectiveness.
Baby NasaKleen can safely be used on newborns, infants, and small children.
Baby NasaKleen Package Contents:
- Nasal Aspirator
- 50 Replacement Filters
- Storage/Travel Case
All parts of Baby NasaKleen are DEHP/phthalate, BPA and latex-free.
The nozzle is made of latex-free medical-grade silicone - the safest and most comfortable material for use on babies' little noses!
How to Use Baby NasaKleen:
- Wash hands before and after using Baby NasaKleen.
- Find a comfortable setting. There are several ways to position you and your baby. One recommended position is to lay the baby in your lap with the baby's head between your knees and feet against your stomach. Let the baby's head drop backward slightly. Another way is to simply lay the baby in a bed or crib - with you standing next to the baby.
- Place the nozzle slightly inside the baby's nostril and gently apply suction with your mouth through the mouthpiece. The mucus will collect in the transparent chamber. The chamber contains a hygiene filter to prevent any mucus from leaving the chamber or any bacteria infecting the parent. Repeat the process with the other nostril, if needed.
- If the mucus is particularly dry or sticky we recommend that you apply a few drops of saline into the nostrils before aspirating.
- Clean unit and discard filter.
Don't use on your baby more than three times a day as it may irritate the lining of the mucous membranes. Do not use saline drops for more than four consecutive days as it may dry out the mucous membranes.
Keep in mind that aspirating your baby's nose should be a gentle process - if your baby is struggling you may end up suctioning too aggressively. If your baby resists vigorously, stop the process and try again later.
Disassemble and wash all parts with soap and warm water. The foam filter should be changed after every use.
Store in a dry environment at room temperature.
If your baby has any known nasal ailments, we recommend that you consult your baby's physician before using this product.
This product contains small parts - keep out of reach of children!
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.