Description of Yeast Gard Advanced Vaginal Suppositories, 10 Count, Lake Consumer Products
Women's Yeast-Gard Suppositories
- Homeopathic Formula.
- Applicator Included.
- In a Base of Lactic Acid Bacillus Cultures.
- Helps Relieve Burning, Itching and Irritation.
- Naturally Works with the Body's Immune Systems.
- Promotes Overall Vaginal Health and Balanced Vaginal Flora.
- Helps Maintain a Balanced Vaginal Environment.
Natural relief for the burning & itching of vaginal yeast infection...
- For soothing, homeopathic relief from the symptoms of vaginal yeast infection.
- Homeopathic actives delivered in the form of a probiotic enriched vaginal suppository.
- Stimulates the body's homeostatic mechanism to respond, rebalance and resist future yeast imbalance.
- May be used in conjunction with other YeastGard Advanced products.
Yeast-Gard Suppositories Ingredients:
Candida albicans 28X HPUS; candida parapsilosis 28X HPUS; pulsatilla 28X HPUS. the letters "HPUS" indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Inactive Ingredients: Bacillus Coagulans, Polyethylene Glycols
Remove one suppository from the foil wrap and place in the applicator. Insert suppository into the vagina with the applicator. Remove applicator and cleanse thoroughly. Use one suppository daily for seven days.
Carefully read all labeling before use. Use only as directed. For vaginal use only.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.