Description of Vision Optimizer, 90 caps, Jarrow Formulas
Supports visual function
Vision Optimizer supports visual function and ocular antioxidant status.
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin are critical antioxidant carotenoids for the macula of the eyes. Dark green, leafy vegetables are good sources of lutein and zeaxanthin. Lutein and zeaxanthin reduce
age-related increase in the lens' density.
- Bilberry Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus) contains anthocyanosides which are plant pigments known to protect night vision.
- Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera) supports the strength of capillaries and other blood vessels in the eyes.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid, Selenium and Vitamin B2 support the antioxidants glutathione and glutathione peroxidase, which protect the eyes' lenses.
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract promotes circulation and contains potent free radical scavenging flavonoids known as ginkgoflavonglycosides.
- Quercetin protects lens architecture by its effects on the enzyme aldose reductase.
Serving Size 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per 3 Capsules %DV
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 200 mg 333%
Niacinamide 100 mg 500%
B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate) 12 mg 800%
B2 (Riboflavin) 10 mg 588%
B6 (Pyridoxine HCI) 12 mg 600%
Vitamin E (as tocopheryl succinate) 250 IU 667%
Selenium (as selenomethionine) 50 mcg 71%
Manganese (as citrate) 1 mg 50%
Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) 80 mg
Lutein 10 mg
Zeaxanthin 2 mg
Ginkgo Biloba 60 mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid 100 mg
Grape Seed Extract 100 mg
(Vitis vinifera) (95% Polyphenois)
Quercetin 300 mg
Taurine 500 mg
EyeBright (Euphasia officinalis) 100 mg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose and magnesium stearate. Capsule consists of gelatin.
Directions: Take 3 Vision-Optimizer capsules per day with food.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.