Description of Super Seed , 200 g, Garden of Life
Garden of Life Super Seed
- Beyond Fiber with Flax Seed.
- Whole Food Dietary Supplement.
Super Seed is a powerful whole food formula that is an excellent source of dietary fiber. The ingredients in Super Seed were specifically chosen for their exceptional ability to support and maintain optimal bowel health and function.
- Excellent source of dietary fiber.
- A whole food blend of seeds, sprouted grains, and legumes containing both soluble and insoluble fiber.
- Contains ingredients specifically chosen for their ability to support normal gut flora balance, regular bowel function, and overall health.
- Dietary fiber in Super Seed supports normal cardiovascular health.
- Super Seed provides naturally occurring Omega-3 fatty acids.
- The flax in Super Seed supports healthy estrogen metabolism and breast health in women, and supports normal prostate health in men.
- Good source of protein from beans and legumes.
- Super Seed does not contain any added sugars or artificial ingredients such as sweeteners, colorings or flavorings.
- Two servings of Super Seed provide over 50% of the Daily Value for fiber.
- Select ingredients in Super Seed are fermented using Garden of Life's proprietary Poten-Zyme process to make nutrients more available to the body.
- Most of the fiber in Super Seed is soluble. Each serving provides over 5g of soluble fiber from whole food ingredients.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (about 20g)
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
Total Calories 70
Calories from Fat 25
Total Fat 2.5 g 4%
Saturated Fat 0.5 g 3%
Sodium 10 mg <1%
Total Carbohydrate 9 g 3%
Dietary Fiber 6 g 24%
Soluble Fiber 1 g
Insoluble Fiber 4 g
Sugars 0 g **
Protein 6 g 12%
Calcium 66 mg 7%
Iron 2 mg 11%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Alpha Linolenic Acid) 1,145 mg **
Perfect Fiber Blend 18,357 mg **
Organic Flax Seed Meal, Whole Chia Seed
Poten-Zyme Whole Food Fiber Blend 1,492 mg **
Organic Amaranth Sprout, Organic Quinoa Sprout, Organic Millet Sprout, Organic Buckwheat Sprout, Garbanzo Bean Sprout, Kidney Bean Sprout, Lentil Sprout, Adzuki Sprout, Flax Sprout, Sunflower Sprout, Pumpkin Sprout, Chia Sprout, Sesame Sprout.
Organic Cinnamon 127 mg **
Stevia 20 mg **
Proprietary Probiotic Blend 2 mg **
Lactobacillus Plantarum, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium breve, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactobacillus acidophilus
* Percent Daily Values based on 2,000 calorie diet
** Daily Value not established.
Mix 1 scoop with any food or beverage (room temperature or cooler) and consume immediately. Super Seed is a powder blend that can be mixed in smoothies, vegetable or fruit juices, cereal, yogurt or soup. In fact, Super Seed can add nutritional value and fiber to nearly any food or beverage.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.