Description of Healthy Hair, 1 oz, Siddha Flower Essences
Siddha Healthy Hair
- Homeopathic Topical Spray.
- Cell Salts + Flower Essences.
- Hair Falling Out, Dandruff, Tension in Scalp.
- Non GMO, No Alcohol.
- Sugar, Dairy & Gluten Free.
- Homeopathic Remedy.
Homeopathy & Flower Essences:
- Jump start your body's natural ability to heal.
- Natural, safe and non-habit forming.
- No contraindications. May be effectively used with drugs and other supplements.
- Alcohol, sugar, dairy & gluten free.
- Prepared in purified & structured water with natural preservatives.
- Blends time-tested natural medicine with modern technology.
- One month supply.
Temporarily relieves symptoms of
- Hair falling out
- Itchy scalp
- Tension in scalp
- Not trusting one's intuition
Indications are based on homeopathic materia medica, not clinical tests.
Active Ingredient ... Purpose
Each dose contains equal parts of:
Cerato 5X HPUS ... lack of confidence in one's intuition
Kali Sulph 6X HPUS ... hair falling out; dandruff; bald spots
Larch 5X HPUS ... feeling inferior to others
Mimulus 5X HPUS ... shyness; timidity; well-defined fears
Nat Mur 6X HPUS ... hair falling out; dandruff; itching
Nat Phos 6X HPUS ... hair falls out; tension in scalp
Silicea 12X HPUS ... hair falling out
The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredients are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Inactive Ingredients: Banyan Tree*, Cedar*, Cotton*, Geranium*, Grapefruit*, Henna*, Lemon*, Magnolia*, Mountain Pride*, Purified and Structured Water, Natural Flavor
* flower essence
4-5 sprays twice per day. Spray on top of scalp and massage in. Best if used in the morning and just before bed. Use 5 days per week until symptoms are relieved.
Children under 12 years: consult a doctor.
Warnings: Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen. If pregnant or breast-feeding ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if plastic seal around cap is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.