Description of BalanceBlend for Menopause (Balance Blend), 1 Month Supply, Fairhaven Health
Fairhaven Health BalanceBlend
- Dietary Supplement.
- Supports Hormonal Balance.
- Menopause Health Formula.
- Natural Relief.
Transitions of any kind can be difficult, and menopause is no exception. Many menopausal (and perimenopausal) women experience uncomfortable symptoms due to the hormonal changes associated with this life change, including hot flashes, night sweats, mood changes and lack of energy.
BalanceBlend is an all-natural dietary supplement designed to help reduce these uncomfortable symptoms, so that you can continue to enjoy health and wellness, even as your body changes.
With a comprehensive formula containing a full multivitamin along with a blend of herbs, Balance Blend is a unique, two-in-one supplement that supports hormonal balance and optimal nutrient intake to help make your transition through menopause as smooth and comfortable as possible.
- BalanceBlend menopause supplement contains BOTH comprehensive vitamin and mineral support and herbs for hormone balance.
- Helps reduce hot flashes and night sweats.
- Supports energy and mood.
- Promotes hormonal balance with a proprietary blend of 7 herbs: Black Cohosh, Hops, Wild Yam, Licorice, Chaste Tree Berry, Maca, and Ginkgo biloba.
- Provides complete multivitamin support, including 400% Daily value of Vitamin D (important for bone health and many other health conditions) and 200% of most B vitamins.
- Contains the specialty nutrients indole-3-carbinol and diindolylmethane (DIM) to support healthy hormone metabolism.
- Features folate as Quatrefolic to ensure optimal utilization of this important vitamin.
- Quality and potency guaranteed, manufactured in the United States in a GMP-certified facility.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.