Description of ZZ Sensitive Day Cream, 1.7 oz, AnneMarie Borlind
ZZ Sensitive Series - ZZ Sensitive Day Cream
Advanced Hypoallergenic Skin Care!
What the Anne Marie Borlind ZZ Sensitive Series delivers:
- Wheat germ oil - improves the smoothness of the skin
- Balm mint extract - calming
- Horsetail extract - rich in silica; has astringent and stimulating properties and strengthens the skin's acid mantle
- Althea - calms irritation
- Sage - anti inflammatory, protecting and slightly astringent
Anne Marie Borlind ZZ Sensitive calms your skin with extracts of balm mint, chamomile (matricaria), sage, wild thyme and bisabolol.
- Gentle, dermatologically tested products to ensure hypoallergenicity
- Soothing botanicals which calm and balance
- Protection against environmental irritants and free-radical damage
- Strengthening of barrier function of the skin
- Moisture replenishment
Anne Marie Borlind ZZ Sensitive strengthens your skin with allantoin and panthenol. In addition, fresh cream and natural waxes such as jojoba and shea butter improve the skin's own barrier mechanisms, increasing resistance to environmental irritants.
Anne Marie Borlind ZZ Sensitive protects your skin from cell damage with tocopherol and micronized earth pigments (zinc oxide). Sorbitol and botanical oils such as corn, wheat germ and safflower help protect against excessive moisture loss.
With regular use, the skin becomes less sensitive, clearer, smoother and more elastic.
Natural Ingredient Leadership:
- Safety and efficacy proven in double-blind university dermatological tests
- Neuform Seal of Approval
- Certificate of hypoallergenicity
- No animal testing
All active ingredients of Anne Marie Borlind ZZ Sensitive products are herbal, incorporating the latest scientific discoveries with beneficial botanical ingredients. Products are cruelty-free and biodegradable within twenty-four hours. Packaging is environmentally sound. All products are tested in independent university dermatological clinics on human volunteers to insure safety and efficacy.
- Organically-grown raw materials
- First pressings of herbs
- Healing spa waters
- All-natural preservatives
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.