Description of U.S. Grade A Colostrum, 1000 mg, 120 Vcaps, Genceutic Naturals
Genceutic Naturals U.S. Grade A Colostrum
- Dairy Sourced.
- Certified Kosher.
- Halal, ISO Colostrum.
- Raised without Hormones, Antibiotics or Pesticides.
- Extracted from Non-GMO, Licensed U.S. Grade A Dairies within the First 6-12 Hours.
- Naturally Supplies Immunoglobulins (IgA), Lactoferrin, Leukocytes, Cytokines, Interferon, and PRP (Proline-Rich Polypeptide).
- Vegetarian / Vegan.
- Dietary Supplement.
Colostrum is the milky fluid produced by mammals within the first few days after giving birth. This secretion of colostrum does not last for long; rather, it is created for the newborn to give it vital nutrients, antibodies, and other factors it needs right after birth, including proteins, carbohydrates, fat, vitamins, minerals and immunoglobulins. Immunoglobulins (A, D, E, G and M) are the most abundant of the immune factors found in colostrum.
- Supports healthy immune function.
- Supports the body's ability to provide normal healthy wound-healing.
- Supports normal healthy digestive function.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Serving Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
U.S. Grade A Dairy Colostrum 1000 mg *
(standardized to contain 200 mg of IgG)
* Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose, (capsule), calcium phosphate, vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take two (2) capsules once or twice daily.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.