Description of Thinksport Stainless Steel Insulated Sports Bottle, Orange, 25 oz
Thinksport Stainless Steel Insulated Sports Bottle
- Double-walled and vacuum-sealed stainless steel - keeps contents hot or cold for hours.
- Perfect of hot or cold beverages - does not sweat (for cold contents) or burn your hand (for hot contents).
- Contoured design - makes the bottle easy to hold and visually distinctive from the many, many straight-walled bottles.
- Removable mesh filter - keeps ice from blocking the drinking spout and allows users to conveniently brew tea on the go.
- Unsurpassed testing for material safety - our products undergo rigorous chemical and biologic testing to insure they do not contain toxic chemicals.
- Sizes: 750ml (25oz) - 10" high x 3" wide.
How is the thinksport bottle different?
All thinksport bottles are super insulated to keep the contents cold or hot for hours. You can fill our bottle with ice and your favorite drink and enjoy a cold drink without the bottle sweating all over your gym bag, backpack, or desk. All of our bottles also feature a wide mouth opening (for ease of filling and cleaning) and a smaller polypropylene spout (for convenient drinking). We've also built in unique functionality like an interior mesh filter that keeps ice from blocking the drinking spout and allows users to brew tea on the go.
How do I care for my thinksport bottle?
While we recommend hand washing our bottles, they are dishwasher safe as long as you remove the cap and strap first. When not using our bottle, keep it clean and dry.
What type of stainless steel do you use?
Our bottles are made of 18/8 medical-grade 304 stainless steel and do not have any type of liner.
Do your bottles fit in cup holders?
Our 350ml/12oz bottles are designed to fit in car cup holders while our 750ml/25oz bottles fit some (but not all).
Do your bottles fit in a bicycle water bottle cage?
The 750ml bottle does not fit in a bike cage. While the 350ml bottle will fit, we are cyclists here at thinksport and do not recommend it. Metal bottles are not squeezable and therefore make it difficult to get fluid quickly while riding. If dropped, metal bottles would become a potential hazard for your fellow riders.
thinksport bottles are an excellent choice for short, easy rides when you can loop the bottle over your handlebars or put it in your backpack, panier, etc. and head off to your favorite neighborhood coffee shop.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.