Description of ThermaCare HeatWraps Therapeutic Back & Hip L/XL Wraps, 6 Wraps
ThermaCare HeatWraps Back & Hip Wraps
- Powerful Pain Relief & Deep Muscle Relaxation.
- Air-Activated: Just open pouch; starts to warm on its own.
- Eight Hours of Heat.
- Ultra-Thin, Comfortable, Discreet, Odorless.
ThermaCare is a disposable air-activated wrap that delivers low level, consistent, therapeutic heat for 8 hours. Just open the pouch and these single-use wraps begin to warm up when exposed to air.
Provides temporary relief of minor muscular backaches and pains associated with overexertion, strains, sprains, and arthritis.
Examples of when to use ThermaCare:
- Activities (exercise, sports, family outings, manual labor)
- Sitting for prolonged periods (desk, car, airplane)
ThermaCare Back/Hip Wrap is designed to fit the following pant/waist sizes:
Women's Pant Size: Size 4 to Size 20
Men's Pant Size: 28 inches to 47 inches
Please read all instructions and warnings before use. Additional warnings are included in the package insert. To reduce the risk of burns, fire, and personal injury, this product must be used in accordance with the use instructions and warnings.
Tear open pouch when ready to use. It may take up to 30 minutes for ThermaCare to reach its therapeutic temperature. Place on pain area on lower back or hip with darker discs toward skin. Over-tightening may cause discomfort. Adjust as needed. For maximum effectiveness, we recommend you wear ThermaCare for 8 hours. Do NOT wear for more than 8 hours in any 24-hour period.
This product can cause burns. Check skin frequently during use. If you find irritation or a burn, remove product immediately.
55 or Older:
Your risk of burning increases as you age. If you are 55 years of age or older, wear ThermaCare over a layer of clothing, NOT directly against your skin, and do not wear while sleeping.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
Diabetes, poor circulation or heart disease, rheumatoid arthritis, or are pregnant.
Each heat disc contains iron (~2 grams), which can be harmful if ingested. If ingested, rinse mouth with water and call a Poison Control Center immediately. If heat disc contents come in contact with your skin or eyes, rinse right away with water. Never heat product in a microwave or attempt to reheat, as wrap could catch fire. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
When using this product:
- Check skin frequently for signs of burns or blisters - if found, stop use.
- If product feels too hot - stop use or wear over clothing.
- Do not place extra pressure, a tight waistband or belt over the product.
- Do not use for more than 8 hours in a 24 hour period.
Do not use:
- With pain rubs, medicated lotions, creams or ointments.
- On unhealthy, damaged or broken skin.
- On areas of bruising or swelling that have occurred within 48 hours.
- On people unable to follow all use instructions.
- On areas of the body where you can't feel heat.
- With other forms of heat.
- On people unable to remove the product, including children, infants, and some elderly.
Stop use and ask a doctor:
- If you experience any discomfort, burning, swelling, rash or other changes in your skin that persist where the wrap is worn.
- If after 7 days your pain gets worse or remains unchanged, as this may be a sign of a more serious condition.
Do not microwave.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.