Description of Sambucus NightTime, Elderberry Syrup, 4 oz, Nature's Way
Nature's Way Sambucus Night Time
- Dietary Supplement.
- Standardized Elderberry Syrup.
- With Melatonin and Relaxing Herbals.
- Bioavailable Extract with Flavonoid BioActives.
- Delicious Taste.
- Premium Formula.
- Dosage Cup Provided.
Sambucus NightTime Standardized Elderberry with Melatonin & Herbs for Restful Sleep.
- Made from a unique cultivar of black elderberries with a higher level of naturally-occurring flavonoids.
- Full-spectrum black elderberry extract standardized to anthocyanins, which are potent flavonoid BioActives.
- Produced with a gentle, solvent-free extraction method that ensures maximum flavonoid potency.
Tested for Bioavailability:
- Our elderberry extract has been tested for bioavailability and activity within the body.
Serving Size: 2 Teaspoons (10 ml)
Servings Per Container: 12
Amount per Serving % DV
Total Carbohydrate 8 g 3%
(Sambucus nigra L.) (berry) extract standardized to BioActives from 6.4 g (6,400 mg) of premium cultivar elderberries 100 mg
Herbal Extract Blend
Lemon balm (leaf) extract, Passionflower (leaf, flower) extract 75 mg
Melatonin 1.5 mg
Other Ingredients: Sorbitol, vegetable-source glycerin, purified water, malic acid, natural raspberry flavor with other natural flavors, monoammonium glycyrrhizinate (from licorice extract)
Adults take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) of Sambucus NightTime Syrup 30 minutes prior to desired sleep time. Not formulated for children.
Warnings: Do not use this product unless advised by a healthcare professional if you are pregnant, attempting to become pregnant, or nursing; or if you are taking any medications or have any chronic disease, including hypertension (high blood pressure), diabetes, or an endocrine, autoimmune, depressive, bleeding or seizure disorder. Do not take melatonin while operating a motor vehicle or machinery.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.