Description of Sambucus FluCare Elderberry Syrup (Flu Care), 4 oz, Nature's Way
Nature's Way Sambucus FluCare Syrup
- Multi-Symptom Flu Relief.
- Naturally Alleviates Fever, Gough, Congestion & Sore Throat.
- With Clinically Tested Alpha CF.
- 99% Alcohol-Free (0.6% Alcohol).
Uses: Temporarily relieves common flu symptoms:
- sore throat
- minor aches/pains
- stuffy nose
- runny nose
Naturally relieves common flu symptoms such as chills/fever, congestion, coughing, headache, minor aches/pains, sneezing, sore throat, and stuffy/runny nose.
For Children & Adults
- Suitable for children ages 6 and up
- Natural, non-drowsy formula
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
Sambucus FluCare Syrup Ingredients:
(in each teaspoon = 5 ml) Purpose
Aconitum napellus 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2X, Sambucus nigra 3X Pain reliever and fever reducer
Bryonia alba 4X, Eupatorium perfoliatum 2X Cough suppressant
Gelsemium sempervirens 4X, Phosphorus 6X Sneezing, runny nose and sore throat
Ipecacuanha 3X Nasal decongestant
citric acid, elderberry extract, fructose, lactose, natural raspberry flavor, purified water, vegetable-source glycerin.
Sambucus nigra 3X (black elderberry) plus the clinically tested Alpha CF blend: Aconitum napellus 4X, Bryonia alba 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2X, Eupatorium perfoliatum 2X, Gelsemium sempervirens 4X, Ipecacuanha 3X and Phosphorus 6X
For best results, use at first sign of symptoms.
Adults & children 12 years of age and older Take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) four times daily.
Children 6-11 years of age Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) for times daily.
Children under 6 years of age Ask a doctor.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking asthma or emphysema
- a cough companied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or do not get better within 7 days.
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.