Description of Sambucus Black Elderberry Sugar-Free Syrup, 4 oz, Nature's Way
Nature's Way Sambucus Sugar-Free Syrup, Black Elderberry
- A natural winter remedy for children and adults.
- Standardized, Bio-Certified extract with proven bioavailability and activity within the body for optimal effectiveness.
- From premium cultivar elderberries with higher naturally-occurring levels of BioActives® constituents.
- Full spectrum, solvent-free extraction process for maximum potency.
- Natural formula - no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Gluten-free and Kosher certified.
- Sugar-Free Syrup Formula.
Nature's Way® Bio-Certified Sambucus is the superior black elderberry extract.
This formula is a great tasting natural remedy for children and adults. It contains standardized, Bio-Certified black elderberry extract and natural flavor in a base of sucrose, fructose, magnesium stearate and silica.
Serving Size: 2 Teaspoons (10 mL)
Servings per Container: 12
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Total Carbohydrate 6 g 2%
(BioActives® Extract (berry) from 6.4 g (6,400 mg) of premium cultivar berries 100 mg *
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Sorbitol, purified water, vegetable-source glycerin, natural raspberry flavor, citric acid.
NO Artificial colors, flavors, preservatives and gluten.
For Daily Maintenance:
Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) of Sambucus Sugar-Free Syrup daily.
Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) of Sambucus Sugar-Free Syrup daily.
For Intensive Usage:
Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) of Sambucus Sugar-Free Syrup four times daily.
Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) of Sambucus Sugar-Free Syrup four times daily.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.