Description of Sambucus Immune Lozenge, Bio-Certified Elderberry, 30 Lozenges, Nature's Way
Nature's Way Sambucus Immune
- Dietary Supplement.
- Natural Formula.
- Convenient Lozenge Form.
- Delicious Taste.
- Natural Flavor.
- For Kids & Adults.
- Bio-Certified Elderberry.
- Standardized Extract.
- Echinacea, Zinc & Vitamin C.
- No Artificial Preservatives.
- Kosher Certified.
For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy. In recent years, efficacy has been proven in clinical trials.
Nature's Way Sambucus Immune lozenges contain a unique, full-spectrum, standardized black elderberry extract.
- Provides a guaranteed potency of flavonoid BioActives, including anthocyanins, in every dose.
- Gentle, solvent-free extraction method ensures maximum flavonoid BioActives.
- Made from a premium cultivar of black elderberries (Sambucus nigra L.).
- Naturally richer in flavonoid BioActives .
- Tested for effectiveness.
- Bio-Certified for bioavailability and activity within the body.
Serving Size: 1 Lozenge
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving %DV
Total Carbohydrate Less than 1g <1%
Sugars Less than 1 g
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 100 mg 167%
Zinc (as zinc gluconate) 5 mg 33%
Proprietary Blend 105 mg
Standardized Elderberry BioActives Extract (berry) from 6.4 g (6,400 mg) of premium cultivar berries; Echinacea purpurea (stem, leaf, flower)
Other Ingredients: Sucrose, fructose, silica, magnesium stearate, natural flavor.
For Daily Maintenance:
- Adults: Take 1 lozenge 1-2 times daily.
- Children: Take 1 lozenge daily.
For Intensive Use:
- Adults: Take 2 lozenges twice daily.
- Children: Take 1 lozenge twice daily.
Allow lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.