Description of Sambucus Black Elderberry Original Syrup, 4 oz, Nature's Way
Nature's Way Sambucus Syrup
- Natural Formula.
- Bio-Certified Sambucus Black Elderberry.
- Virologist Tested Standardized Extract.
- Delicious Tasting Syrup for Children & Adults.
- Formerly Nature's Way Sambucol.
Virologist tested extract standardized bioactives proven bioavailability.
Bio-Certified Elderberry Extract:
The high potency of BioActives constituents in Nature's Way Sambucus standardized black elderberry extracts are proven to be "bioavailable" and active within the body for optimal effectiveness.
For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy. In recent years, medical researchers have proven its efficacy in clinical trials.
- From premium cultivar elderberries with higher naturally-occurring levels of BioActives constituents.
- Full-spectrum, solvent-free extraction process for maximum potency.
Serving Size: 2 Teaspoons (10 ml)
Servings Per Container: 12
Amount Per Serving % DV
Total Carbohydrate 6 g 2%
Sugars 5 g
Standardized Elderberry 100 mg
BioActives Extract (berry) from 6.4 g (6,400 mg) of premium cultivar berries
Fructose, purified water, vegetable-source glycerin, natural raspberry flavor, citric acid.
For Daily Maintenance:
- Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) daily.
- Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) daily.
For Intensive Use:
- Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) four times daily.
- Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) four times daily.
Natural formula, no artificial preservatives, gluten-free, kosher certified.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.