Description of Royal Jelly for Men & Women, 60 Softgels, Fairhaven Health
Fairhaven Health Royal Jelly for Fertility
- Formulated to promote vitality and support hormonal balance.
- Enhance your fertility with nutrient-packed Royal Jelly.
- Includes a concentrated form of Royal Jelly in each softgel.
- Provides an amount of concentrated Royal Jelly that is equivalent of 500 mg of fresh Royal Jelly.
- One bottle includes 60 softgels, with a recommended dosage of up to 3 softgels per day.
Royal Jelly is the only food ever eaten by the Queen Bee of a honey bee hive - is a milky substance that is secreted by the glands of worker bees. Due to the extremely high nutritional content of Royal Jelly, this substance has been consumed by both men and women for centuries as an overall health tonic and to stave off the impacts of aging, and for the purpose of promoting optimal function of the immune system, endocrine (hormone) system, and reproductive system.
Because there is only one queen bee per hive and because the primary role of the queen bee is to serve as the sole reproducer for the hive, making sure that she is optimally nourished is a huge priority for all of the bees in the hive. All bee larvae are fed Royal Jelly for the first few days, but only larvae destined to become royalty (aka queen bees) continue to be fed this special substance throughout their life. It is believed that the exclusive feeding of Royal Jelly to the queen bee is what causes her ovaries to fully develop (other female bees do not have fully developed ovaries), which allows her to lay approximately 2000 eggs per day. As testimony to the unique and powerful nutritional profile of Royal Jelly, the typical Queen Bee weighs twice as much as a typical worker bee and lives to be up to 6 years old, whereas a worker bee will only live up to 45 days.
Thanks to its exclusive ability to foster the fertility of queen bees, Royal Jelly is a very popular supplement among trying-to-conceive women. It is believed to promote overall vitality and support optimal hormonal balance, important for increasing your chances of conceiving. Royal Jelly is also used by men to support reproductive health.
- Secreted by honey bees for the purpose of nourishing queen bees, Royal Jelly is densely-packed with vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and beneficial lipids (fats).
- Used for centuries to promote overall health and vitality and to support optimal hormonal balance - and widely used among trying-to-conceive couples to enhance reproductive health and fertility.
- May be taken in conjunction with all other Fairhaven Health male and female fertility supplements.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving
Royal Jelly (from 152mg of Royal Jelly concentrate) 500 mg
(equivalent to 500 mg fresh Royal Jelly)
Other ingredients: soybean oil, gelatin, glycerin, yellow beeswas, soy lecithin, purified water.
Caution: Do not take Royal Jelly if you are allergic to bee stings or honey.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.