Description of Rose Petals Rosewater Concentrate, 2 oz, Heritage Products
Heritage Rosewater Concentrate
Rose is the Queen of Flowers in the Aromatherapy Language of Love.
Subtly relaxing, harmonious and revitalizing rosewater is thought to be the original perfume first distilled from rose petals by the author of The Canon of Medicine Ibn Sina (Avicenna, 980-1037). Essential rosewater is a natural emollient and ageless beauty secret renowned to be one of Cleopatra's favorites.
- Potent elixir to help restore a more youthful appearance.
- Essential rosewater hydrates and soothes delicate and mature skin.
- Dilute in water to make a refreshing facial mist.
- Add pure glycerin to moisturizer hair and scalp.
- Create complexion toning formulas with therapeutic ingredients.
- This natural essence supports attunement as it elevates your spirit.
Experience the Delicate Floral Scent of Real Roses Anytime, Anywhere.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.