Description of Irritated Eye Relief, Pink Eye Relief Eye Drops, 0.33 oz, Similasan
Similasan Irritated Eye Relief
- Sterile Eye Drops.
- 100% Natural Active Ingredients.
- No Harsh Vasoconstrictors.
- Original Swiss Formula.
- Formerly Pink Eye Relief Eye Drops.
Fell Good About Feeling Better... Multi-Symptom Relief
- Watery Discharge
Irritates Eye Relied sterile eye drops stimulate the body's natural ability to temporarily relieve redness, watery discharge, burning, grittiness, dryness, and stinging due to environmental pollutants. Plus it's gentle enough for children and strong enough for adults.
Our Original Swiss Formulas are made with 100% Natural Active Ingredients, and for over 30 years have been providing families with remedies they can trust.
Uses: According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve symptoms of:
- Redness of the eyes
- Excessive watery (clear) discharge
- Sensation of grittiness
- Irritation, dryness, and burning
Active Ingredients -- Purpose
Belladonna 6X* -- dryness, redness, burning, sensation of grittiness
Euphrasia 6X -- watery discharge
Hepar sulphuris 12X -- redness, stinging
Inactive Ingredients: Borate buffer, purified water, silver sulfate (as preservative), sodium nitrate.
*Containing 0.000002% alkaloids calculated as hyoscyamine
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
For adults and children ages 2 and over:
- Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle.
- Twist cap off bottle.
- Squeeze plastic tip to release 2-3 drops into eye.
- Apply as needed.
- Replace cap after use.
For your protection do not use if tamper evident seal around neck of bottle is missing out broken.
- For external use only.
- Children under 2 years of age should be seen by a physician.
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
- Use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- Contact wearers: consult physician prior to using.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use:
- If the solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- If you experience eye pain or changes in vision.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours.
- Changes in vision occur.
- You might have a serious underlying medical cause for the infection.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.