Description of Organic Sambucus for Kids Syrup, Bio-Certified Elderberry, 4 oz, Nature's Way
Nature's Way Organic Sambucus for Kids
- Dietary Supplement.
- Natural Syrup.
- Bio-Certified Elderberry.
- Standardized Extract.
- Tested for Efficacy.
- Certified Organic.
- Delicious Taste.
- Natural Berry Flavor.
- Dosage Cup Included.
- Sweetened with Agave.
- USDA Organic.
- Kosher Certified.
- No Artificial Preservatives.
For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy. In recent years, efficacy has been proven in clinical trials.
- Nature's Way Organic Sambucus for Kids syrup contains a unique, full-spectrum, standardized black elderberry extract.
- Provides a guaranteed potency of flavonoid BioActives, including anthocyanins, in every dose.
- Gentle, solvent-free extraction method ensures maximum flavonoid potency.
- Made from a premium cultivar of organically-grown black elderberries (Sambucus nigra L.).
- Naturally richer in flavonoid BioActives.
Backed by Research:
- Tested for effectiveness.
- Bio-Certified for bioavailability and activity within the body.
Serving Size: 2 Teaspoons (10 ml)
Servings Per Container: 12
Amount per Serving % DV
Total Carbohydrate 9 g 3%
Sugars 8 g
Organic Black Elderberry
(berry) Extract standardized to BioActives from 3.2 g (3,200 mg) of premium cultivar elderberries 50 mg
Other Ingredients: Organic agave, purified water, citric acid, organic raspberry flavor.
For Daily Maintenance:
Children 1-6 Years of Age: Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) daily.
Children 7-12 Years of Age: Take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) daily.
For Intensive Use:
Children 1-6 Years of Age: Take 1 to 2 teaspoons (5-10 ml) twice daily.
Children 7-12 Years of Age: Take 2 to 3 teaspoons (10-15 ml) twice daily.
Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.