Description of Organic Apple Puffs, 2.1 oz x 6 Cans, HappyBaby (Happy Baby)
HappyBaby Happypuffs Organic Apple Puffs
- Healthy self-fed snacks.
- The ONLY organic alternative to Gerber & Beach Nut Puffs.
- 100% natural - Whole grains, real fruits and real vegetables.
- 1/2 the sugar* - No artificial coloring, no artificial flavors, no GMOs.
- Fortified with More vitamins and minerals. The ONLY baby snacks with added vitamin B and calcium, as well as vitamin D. According to the American Academy of Pediatrics, many infants are deficient in this vital nutrient.
- Better value - Our containers hold 40% more product than the leading brands.*
- Green packaging - Our containers are sourced through a green partnership with Method. They are made with 25% recycled materials, are BPA free, and are recyclable.
* of the leading brands.
MADE IN THE USA.
The only organic self-feed baby snack on the market, our whole grain HAPPYBABYPUFFS have 1/2 the sugar of the leading brands. They are also the only baby snacks fortified with calcium and vitamins B and D. According to the American Academy of Pediatricians, many infants are deficient in vitamin D, a vital nutrient.
Organic Rice, Organic Whole Oat, Organic Whole Wheat, Organic Evap-orated Cane Juice, Organic Brown Rice, Organic Wheat Starch, Organic Apple Juice Concentrate, Organic Banana; VITAMINS AND MINERALS: Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Di- and Tricalcium Phosphate, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), D-Calcium Pantothenate, (Vitamin B5), Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Cyano-cobalamin (Vitamin B12), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Zinc Oxide.
NO DAIRY. CONTAINS WHEAT.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.