Description of Nursing Time Tea, 1 Month Supply, Fairhaven Health
Fairhaven Nursing Time Tea
- Made of organic herbs such as fennel seed and blessed thistle.
- This tea is designed to increase and improve overall breast milk supply.
A Tea to Aid Lactation...
Nursing Time Tea is the all-natural herbal tonic designed to help nursing mothers increase their milk flow and soothe digestive unease of both mother and baby. Nursing can be problematic for many women, particularly in the beginning, and the herbal ingredients in Nursing Time Tea have been used for centuries to promote healthy lactation and bring quick relief to both mothers and colicky or "gassy" newborns.
Nursing Time Tea brings together a select array of safe and proven ingredients to aid nursing in three key way: enhancing the quantity and quality of available milk; alleviating digestive complaints, including gas, indigestion and colic; and providing a rich spectrum of nutritive vitamins and minerals central to robust and healthy nursing.
Nursing Time Tea Organic and Wildcrafted Ingredients:
- Fennel seed - helps increase milk production for nursing mothers and helps alleviate digestive complaints for both mom and baby.
- Goat's rue - acts to stimulate the production and flow of breast milk.
- Blessed thistle - helps increase milk production and contains an effective bitter to aid digestion and liver function.
- Alfalfa - contains key vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin K, to help enrich breast milk.
- Anise seed - helps increase milk production while alleviating gas. Colic and indigestion.
- Lemon verbena - adds its lemony essence to create a delicious flavor.
Each bag of Nursing Time Tea is vacuum-sealed for freshness and contains a 1 month supply. All ingredients are organic and wildcrafted, and of the freshest and highest quality with no preservatives or additives. Nursing Time Tea is caffeine-free and has a brisk lemony flavor that is comforting and refreshing.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.