Description of Non-Woven Epilation Strips - Large, 100 ct, Parissa
Parissa Non-Woven Epilation Strips - Large
- Fabric Strips for Waxing: These epilation strips are for use with Parissa liquid hair removal waxes.
- Non-Woven Fabric: They are non-woven which means they help prevent the wax from soaking through, no sticky hands.
- Soft & Flexible: Soft yet sturdy and durable, these are professional quality fabric strips.
- Re-Usable: These fabric strips for waxing are re-usable (only with sugar based waxes), rinse in water and hang to dry.
- Larger size: These are the larger salon-size fabric strips, perfect for body waxing.
- Contains: 100 fabric strips, larger size = 9'' x 3''.
What is it?
Fabric strips for use with liquid waxes. The fabric strips are non-woven. This means they prevent the wax from soaking through, no more sticky hands.
How do I use Epilation Strips?
Parissa waxing kits come with fabric strips, but you may want to purchase extra. Press on a fabric strip after applying a thin layer of wax to the area you are removing hair from. Zip off quickly in the opposite direction of hair growth.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.