Description of NewMed Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor, 1 Unit
NewMed Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
- Fully automatic, FDA Approved, CE Certified, World Health Organization (WHO) classification indicator.
- Saves 2 sets of results, Easy to read, Easy to use.
- LCD display, Upper arm monitor, Date and time on screen.
- Wide cuff range, Auto power down, Low battery indicator.
- Single button activation, Systolic blood pressure, Diastolic blood pressure, Pulse rate, Irregular heart beat detection.
The Newmed Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor is FDA Approved and CE Certified, it's accurate, quick and easy to use. Take advantage of our simple to use chart to compare your heart health with the World Health Organization's classification indicator. Store up to two people's measurements records allowing you to keep track of the status of your health. This allows you to keep an accurate measurement log without any other devices.
Put your mind at ease, you will not be wasting additional batteries. The Newmed Blood Pressure Monitor has an automatic power down feature. The wide cuff allows for a wide range of users to feel comfortable while measuring their heart's health.
Be proactive with your health and feel confident monitoring your blood pressure with the Newmed Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.