Description of NewMed Hand Therapy Putty, 1 Unit
NewMed Hand Therapy Putty
- Therapeutic Hand Putty for Strengthening and Motion Exercises for Hands, Fingers and Wrists.
- Improve Fine Motor Skills and Decress Stress.
- Color Coded Resistance Levels: Extra Soft (Yellow), Soft (Red), Medium (Green), Extra Firm (Blue).
- Resealable, Airtight, Easy to Open Plastic Storage Containers.
- Long Lasting, Superior Grade Silicone. Non Toxic, Antimicrobial, Latex Free, Chemical Free, and Unscented.
- Retains the clean, non-greasy feel.
Newmed Color Coded Hand Therapy Putty is silicone based, unscented, non-toxic and latex free so is ideal for any rehabilitation program.
Each color putty has a resistence consistent with industry standards and color coding allows for easy identification. Used by physical and occupational therapists, athletes, muscians, children and the elderly to name a few groups that use Newmed Hand Therapy Putty.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.