Description of Natural Peppermint Essential Oil, Boxed, 0.5 oz, Aura Cacia
Aura Cacia Peppermint Essential Oil
- Botanical Name: Mentha x piperita
- Ingredients: Mentha x piperita (peppermint) oil
- Directions: Dilute properly.
Instantly recognizable, peppermint oil has a very potent minty aroma that produces a cooling and refreshing sensation. Combine peppermint, lavender and a skin care oil for a soothing stomach-massage oil.
- Color: Pale yellow to pale olive-green
- Viscosity: Mobile
- Top Note: Very fresh, grassy and buttery
- Middle Note: Strong, grassy-minty, with a deep balsamic-sweet undertone
- Dry Note: Sweet, clean
- Aromatherapy Actions: Cooling, vitalizing, refreshing
- Safety Data: Non-toxic. A mild skin irritant and allergen. Avoid during pregnancy.
- Regulatory Status: GRAS 182.20
- Origin: United States
- Processing Notes: Essential oil is obtained by steam distillation of the flowering plant.
Cooling comfort: 3-4 drops peppermint on a cool cloth across the forehead or over the back of the neck. Pep up: Waft open bottle under nose.
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Dilute properly; skin irritant. Avoid if pregnant.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.