Description of Mommy Stretch Mark Intensive Repair Oil, 4 oz, SheaMoisture
Shea Moisture Mommy Stretch Mark Oil
- Raw Shea Cupuacu.
- With Passiflora & Pistachio Oils.
- Hydrate, Protect & Improve Elasticity.
- Hydrates and Soothes Dry, Tight Skin.
- Helps Improve Skin's Elasticity.
- Certified Organic Ingredients.
- Cruelty Free.
An intensive oil treatment packed with skin-saving essential fatty acids, antioxidants, phytosterols and naturally occurring omegas. Certified organic Raw Shea Butter deeply hydrates and nourishes to help boost the ability of stressed skin to repair itself. Amazonian Cupuacu, a plant-sourced Lanolin substitute, combines with Passiflora Oil to form a protective layer on the skin's surface, preventing moisture loss. Leaves skin soft, smooth and supple. Alluring Pistachio Oil, rich in Vitamin E and phytosterols, nourishes and protects the skin.
- Shea Butter - Deeply moisturizes and repairs skin with vitamins and essential fatty acids.
- Amazonian Cupuacu - Rich in phytosterols that benefit stressed skin. Helps protect, soften and soothe.
- Passiflora Oil - A superior emollient rich in Vitamin C.
Carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, coco-caprylate, diheptyl succinate, tocopherol, theobroma grandiflorum (cupuacu) butter, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, apricot kernel oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, laminaria ochroleuca extract, passiflora edulis seed oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, pistacia vera seed oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) fruit extract, capryloyl glycerin/sebacic acid copolymer, caprylic capric triglycerides, glyceryl caprylate, glyceryl undecylenate, essential oil blend
* Certified Organic Ingredient
Natural ingredients may vary in color and consistency.
Massage a few drops into affected areas every morning and evening.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.