Description of Menopause Plus Formula 60 tabs from Emerita
Menopause Plus Formula
- An all-in-one formula for a smooth transition
Lifestyle can influence your menopause experience, and many women find that a combination of herbs, exercise, natural products and nutritional support can make a world of difference. Our Menopause Plus Formula combines the most important menopause herbs into one supplement.
- Red Clover Extract (Trifolium pratense): a rich source of phytoestrogens, particularly isoflavones. Studies have shown it to support cardiovascular and bone health, and to promote the relief of menopause symptoms. A mild diuretic, it may also help with bloating.
- Black Cohosh Extract (Cimicifuga racemosa): shown in several clinical studies to promote the relief of menopause symptoms.
- Eleuthero Root (Eleutherococcus senticosus): protects against the effects of mental and physical stress.
- Chaste Tree Berry Extract (Vitex agnus castus): promotes relief from cyclic breast pain, and studies have shown it also promotes hormone balance.
- Alfalfa Leaf (Medicago sativa): a rich source of phytoestrogens and antioxidants, and has been shown to provide valuable support for menopausal hot flashes and night sweats.
- Dandelion Leaf (Taraxacum officinale): a rich source of vitamins & minerals, has been studied for its diuretic action that may promote healthy fluid balance in the body.
- Dandelion Root (Taraxacum officinale): shown in research to stimulate the activity of one of the detoxifying enzymes in the liver that may support hormone metabolism and balance.
2 Menopause Plus Formula caplets daily. As is common with herbal supplementation, it may take up to 8 weeks to experience full benefits.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.