Description of Max For Men Maximized Masculine 120 Tablets, Country Life
Max For Men
- Meeting Men's Nutritional Needs with Quality.
Rapid Release The Maximized Masculine Formulation
- A multi-vitamin and mineral formula designed specifically to address the nutritional needs of men, such as healthy prostate, cardiovascular, stress and energy support.
- This formulation is vegetarian compliant, manufactured under GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and includes the innovative Maxi-Sorb Delivery System for optimal absorption and bioavailability.
- Convenient, rapidly dissolving vegetarian tablets.
- Bioperine is a patented black pepper extract that has been clinically proven to improve nutrient uptake.
- Plant enzymes support nutrient digestion and assimilation, sparing the body's valuable supply of enzymes and saving energy in the digestive process. Plant enzymes have been shown to work synergistically with Bioperine extract.
- Phospholipids aid in the uptake and transport of certain nutrients in the body.
- Phytase enzymes break down the anti-nutrient compound phytate found in whole grains that can inhibit nutrient uptake through potential nutrient binding.
- Co-Enzyme, or activated forms of B-vitamins, for ease and assurance of activation in the body.
- Enhanced chelated minerals for optimum bioavailability.
- Moderate and effective doses of essential nutrients.
Serving Size 2 Tablets
Amount Per Serving %DV
Vitamin A (as beta carotene, retinyl palmitate, natural mixed carotenoids) 10,000 I.U. 200%
Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate, ascorbyl palmitate) 300 mg 500%
Vitamin D (as ergocholecalciferol) 200 I.U. 50%
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate) 400 I.U. 1,333%
Vitamin K (as phytonadione) 500 mcg 63%
Thiamin (vitamin B-1) (as thiamine HCI, thiamine cocarboxylase) 25 mg 1,667%
Riboflavin (vitamin B-2) (as riboflavin, riboflavin 5' phosphate) 25 mg 1,471%
Niacin (as niacinamide, niacin, Inositol hexicotinate) 100 mg 500%
Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCI, pyridoxal 5' phosphate) 25 mg 1,250%
Folic Acid 800 mcg 200%
Vitamin B-12 (as dibencozide) 500 mcg 8,333%
d-Biotin 300 mcg 100%
Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate, pantethine) 250 mg 2,500%
Calcium (as calcium hydroxyapatite, ascorbate citrate) 100 mg 10%
Phosphorus (as calcium hydroxyapatite) 21 mg 2%
Iodine (as kelp) 225 mcg 150%
Magnesium (as magnesium rice chelate, oxide) 200 mg 25%
Zinc (as zinc monomethionine) 30 mg 200%
Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) 200 mcg 286%
Copper (as copper citrate) 1 mg 50%
Manganese (as manganese citrate) 5 mg 250%
Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 200 mcg 167%
Molybdenum (as molybdenum citrate) 50 mcg 67%
Potassium (as potassium citrate) 99 mg 3%
Eleuthero Extract (Eleutherococcus senticosus)(root)(Siberian ginseng) (0.8% eleuthrosides equal to 0.8 mg) 100 mg
Inositol (as inositol, inositol hexicotinate) 100 mg
Saw Palmetto Extract (berry) (45% fatty acids equal to 255 mg) 50 mg
Choline (from 100 mg of choline bitartarte) 45 mg
PABA (para-animobenzoic acid) 30 mg
Grape Seed Extract (providing flavonoid compounds - 95% total polyphenols equal to 23.75 mg) 25 mg
Grape Skim Extract (25% polyphenols equal to 6.25 mg including proanthocyanidins) 25 mg
Phospholipid Complex 25 mg
Enzyme Blend (Aspergillus niger, Aspergillusoryae) 20 mg
Protease 618 H.U.
Amylase 212 D.U.
Lipase 2.26 L.U.
Cellulase 2.5 C.U.
Lactase 9.38 Lac.U
Betaine (from 20 mg betaine HCI) 15.2 mg
Marigold Extract (flower)(5% lutein providing 0.5 mg) 10 mg
Phytase 20 P.H.U.
Tomato Extract (5% lycopene equal to 0.5 mg) 10 mg
Black Pepper Extract (Bioperine) (95% piperine equal to 3.8 mg) 4 mg
Trace Mineral Complex 2 mg
Boron (as boron citrate) 1 mg
Vanadium (as BGOV (bis-glycinato oxovanadium) 1 mg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, stearic acid, silica, cellulose & glycerin coating, magnesium stearate, vanilla.
Directions:Adult males take two (2) tablets daily with food.
Does Not Contain: Wheat, gluten, milk, preservatives or artificial color.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.