Description of Life Start, Dairy Powder for Infant, 1.25 oz, Natren
Natren Life Start, Dairy Powder
Helps develop an infant's strong immune system and healthy digestive tract for life-long good health.
Designed specifically for infants, Life Start contains Bifidobacterium infantis, the most beneficial bacteria prominent in healthy infants. Providing 1 billion colony forming units (cfu) of Bifidobacterium infantis, NLS super strainper serving, Life Start encourages healthier weight gain through nitrogen retention. This is particularly important for formula-fed infants and for infants delivered by cesarean section (who do not have the benefit of acquiring beneficial bacteria as they pass through the birth canal).
Pregnant women and nursing mothers may take Life Start along with their regular regimen of Healthy Trinity to give their baby the best start possible. Life Start optimizes the health of infants as well as expectant and nursing mothers.
Life Start works throughout your baby's digestive system:
- Daily supplementation helps develop healthy bodies.
- Produces natural lactic, acetic and formic acids, to help promote a healthy digestive environment.
- Increases nutritional value by producing essential B vitamins.
- Stimulates optimal immune function in newborns.
- Assists absorption of calcium, vitamins and other nutrients.
- Even breast-fed babies need the advantages of Life Start to optimize health.
- Potency guaranteed through printed expiration date.
- Researched, formulated and manufactured only by Natren.
DAIRY - Loose Powder.
PROBIOTIC STRAINS USED:
Bifidobacterium infantis, NLS 1 billion cfu per 1/4 tsp = 1/2 gram.
Serving Size: 0.5 g (approx. 1/4 level tsp)
Amount per Serving %DV **
Vitamin C 15 mg 25%
Bifidobacterium infantis, Super Strain NLS 1 billion cfu *
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Non-fat milk and whey.
Contains no preservatives or artificial colors and flavors.
Consult with your medical practitioner before using Life Start.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.