Description of Life Start 2, Goat Milk Powder, 2.5 oz, Natren
Natren Life Start 2 - Goat Milk Powder
Specially formulated for people with digestive problems of irregularity and occasional constipation and diarrhea.
Thousands of mothers and infants have enjoyed the benefits of the original Life Start. Recent research has proven the same bacteria found in Life Start and Life Start 2, Bifidobacterium infantis, has major benefits for all ages, especially people with abdominal discomfort. Cultured in goat's milk, Life Start 2 is specially formulated to work for adults' more mature digestive tracts.
Life Start 2 is available in powder and capsule formulas. Each serving is guaranteed to contain 2 billion colony forming units (cfu) of Bifidobacterium infantis, NLS super strain through the printed expiration date.
Life Start 2 probiotic formula is specifically designed and formulated for children, adolescents and adults with immune system hypersensitivity that leads to occasional diarrhea, minor constipation, gas and bloating.
- Helps with minor constipation, gas and bloating.
- Cultured in goat's milk to facilitate easy digestion, particularly important for people with intestinal disturbances.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Helps with occasional diarrhea, cramps and abdominal discomfort.
- Enhances the absorption of calcium, vitamins and other nutrients.
- Available in powder and capsules.
- Potency guaranteed through printed expiration date.
- Researched, formulated and manufactured only by Natren.
GOAT MILK - Loose Powder.
PROBIOTIC STRAINS USED:
Bifidobacterium infantis, NLS 2 billion cfu per 1/2 tsp = 1 gram.
Serving Size: 1 g (approx. 1/2 level tsp)
Serving Per Container: 70 (approx.)
Amount per Serving %DV **
Vitamin C 21 mg 35%
Bifidobacterium infantis, Super Strain NLS 2 billion cfu *
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Whole goat milk and rice flour.
Contains no preservatives or artificial colors and flavors.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.