Description of Lice Repel Shampoo, Rosemary Tea Tree, 8 oz, Babo Botanicals
Babo Botanicals Lice Repel Shampoo
- For Repelling Head Lice.
- Clinically Proven.
- Powerful All-Natural Tea Tree Blend.
- Sulfate Free, Tear Free, Worry Free.
- Natural Solutions.
- For Babies, Kids & Grown Ups.
- Top preventative formula on the market - Send your child to school or camp with one less worry.
- Clinically Proven 95% effective to repel head lice when used in combination with Lice Repel Conditioning Spray.
- Contains repellant oils of Rosemary, Tea Tree and Mint.
- Gentle botanical blend is non-irritating for daily use.
- Purifies, smoothes and softens hair and scalp.
- Works for the entire family, not just kids!
Certified Organic Nutri-Soothe™ Blend rich in vitamins and anti-oxidants combines Chamomile, Watercress, Kudzu and Calendula.
Lice Repel Shampoo Ingredients:
Hypoallergenic. Made without: dairy, soy, peanuts, almonds, walnuts, SLS, sulfates, parabens, phthalates, fragrances, dyes, sodium chloride, formaldehyde, MEA, DEA, TEA, or most common allergens.
Purified Water (Agua), Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocoampho- Diacetate, Vegetable Glycerine, Quaternium 80, Glucano Delta Lactone, Polyquaternium 10, Nutrisoothe Herbal Extract Blend (Vegetable Glycerin, Chamomile (Anthemis Nobilis) Flower Extract*, Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower Extract*, Meadowsweet (Spiraea Ulmaria) Flower Extract*, Wildcrafted Watercress (Nasturtium Officinale) Leaf Extract, Kudzu (Pueraria Lobata) Root Extract*), Natural Essential Oil Blend Of Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Extract, Thyme (Thymus Vulgaris) Oil, Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Oil, Menthol Crystals. *Certified Organic Ingredients
During a lice outbreak at school or camp, shampoo daily. Lather in hair and leave 3-5 minutes (or as long as they will let you!). Rinse thoroughly. Follow with Lice Repel Conditioning Spray. Great for the entire family to use.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.