Description of Lemon Myrtle 100% Pure Natural Essential Oil, 0.5 oz, Tea Tree Therapy
Tea Tree Therapy Lemon Myrtle 100% Pure Natural Essential Oil
The uplifting lemony scented oil that is perfect for cleansing your environment. Can be used for aromatherapy, pot pourri or freshening the home or workplace.
All Refreshed Lemon Myrtle products are formulated with premium native Australian lemon myrtle (Backhousia citriodora) essential oil harvested from plantation trees grown chemical free in the Byron Bay hinterlands of New South Wales. The oil is steam distilled using only water. We guarantee our products to be made from the finest botanical and highest quality naturally derived ingredients.
100% lemon myrtle pure oil (Backhousia citriodora).
- Oil burner - use direct from bottle for invigoration and revitalization.
- Massage oil - 2 drops per ounce of carrier oil.
- Potpourri - add a few drops for freshening the air.
- Air freshener - add several drops to water in a spray bottle.
- Kitchen smells - add to oil burner to freshen kitchen after cooking.
- Floor washing - add several drops into dishwashing liquid.
- Mold remover - add 3 drops to 6 oz water and apply with a damp cloth.
- Vacuum bags - add 2-3 drops to bag.
- Unpleasant drain odors - add a drop or 2 into the toilet or sink.
For external use only. Store away from light and heat. Grown without pesticides and herbicides. All Refreshed Lemon Myrtle products are free from petrochemicals, parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate, DEA, mineral oil, artificial fragrances and colors, animal ingredients and there is no animal testing. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.