Interdental Brush, 0.4 mm, Pink, 10 Pack, TePe Oral Health Care
Description of Interdental Brush, 0.4 mm, Pink, 10 Pack, TePe Oral Health Care
TePe Interdental Brush
TePe's original interdental brushes are available in eight sizes to fit narrow as well as wider interdental spaces. The unique handle is the result of comprehensive research program, it provides comfortable and firm grip to facilitate use. The color coding helps to identify which size to use.
Use a straight brush for front teeth at gum level. Gently move the brush back and forth a few times to remove plaque and debris. Access may be improved by curving the brush head once. Efficiently and gently cleans around implants and orthodontic appliances.
- Eight color coded sizes.
- Plastic-coated wire.
- Safe to use on tooth surface, implants and orthodontic appliances.
- User-friendly handle.
- Small and middle-sized brushes with flexible G2? neck.
- Cap can be used as cover to protect brush or as extension handle.
- It is important to select the correct size. The filaments should fill the interdental space. Never force into a space.
- Always rinse brush in clean water during and after use.
- Let brush air-dry, using the micro holder.
- Change brush regularly or when filaments become worn.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.
May We Suggest...
You are Currently Viewing Interdental Brush, 0.4 mm, Pink, 10 Pack, TePe Oral Health Care
Look for Similar Products by Category: